My Experience with Windows Phones
| Nokia Lumia 800 (Windows Phone) |
| EVO 4G |
But sometimes it would get so complicated; it always made me indecisive of how to change it and how to make it better. I had this EVO for a while and sold it to a friend once I heard about the windows phone. Another reason why the windows phone is great is because of developing. I just got into creating apps and learning C# (A programming language). It’s fairly easy to get into developing for it and making it your app choice of phones. It’s very friendly and it almost invites you in to bring your ideas to life. Of course at a developer standpoint I think it’s great, but for people who just want a smartphone to just use I would still get it because of the growing developing community (In a nutshell more apps). Windows phones had always been a bit awkward compared to the iPhone and an android device, but I can say that it has brought many moments of enjoyment to me as I used it, it’s been there for me as I needed it, and it will continue to help me in my everyday life. I hope that more people would consider it as a phone of their choice. In the next coming months Windows Phone will upgrade to 8 in there next software release, check it out, keep an open mind, and see if you like it. For more news on windows phones continue to check my blog and/or go to WPCentral.
![]() |
| This is my current phone, the Nokia Lumia 800 |

the new window based phone seems promising. i enjoy how you blend the information together, in order to say off the phone.
ReplyDelete