Bigger and better, Banshee Gaming Headsets Review
Hello again guys, I recently got these headsets a couple of weeks
ago and I thought they were really awesome, my old headsets kind of broke after
a year of usage and I needed a new pair, my friend gave me these
awesome green lantern looking headsets as an “early gift” and no headset has
ever been so awesome. For all you gamers out there, these are called the
Banshee gaming pc headsets. For those of you who are not gamers and is reading
this article the reason why I state they are gaming headsets and not just
headsets is because these are not headsets you wear every day, these things are
gigantic, they are meant for at home use, really, Unless you want to look like
an alien I guess it’s fine. But anyways, the headset is great, sound quality is
amazing, the bass is there, and the comfort is just astounding, on top of that
you have these headsets light up green in the dark and you can change it to any colour you want. Jamming to music,
concentrating on sneaking up on the enemy team, the sound is precise. On top of
the sound being on point these headset cords are threaded, what that means is
that the cord is covered in this cloth like stuff, which increases the
durability of the product. Can’t hear out of one speaker in your headphones?
That’s due to the wires going bad, but with threaded cords they can make the
headsets last a long time. The headsets do come with some great software as
well tweaking almost everything about them. What’s a gaming headset without a
microphone to trash talk or give some friendly advice to your team? This
headset sport one, also making it detachable. The Equalizer, volume,
microphone, and the lights are all managed though there. Great software, great
headsets, but there is always one small thing that really grinds the gears, but
it’s not that big of a notable issue and that’s the volume. I really like when
my volume is high and the headsets are blasting, while these are great for
probably an average person, I think these are too low, but I won’t consider it
a bad thing because they are keeping me from going Deaf. Thanks guys for reading,
I will keep you posted on another article. If you want to consider these headsets in your arsenal click This headset is 9.5 Epic Fist Pumps out of 10

No comments:
Post a Comment