Thursday, November 15, 2012

League Of Legends


Howdy guys!

 

I'm back to tell you guys a little bit of my favorite game called League Of Legends, I have been a gamer practically my whole life and this game definitely has a spot on top of it all.

 

League of Legends is a "MOBA" style game, defined in UrbanDicionary.com, it’s described as a (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena), and it has both the style of an MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online, but also strategic elements from RTS (Real Time Strategy), with a twist of RPG (Role Playing Game) You would think that all these elements in games would spawn such an ugly game. With everything combined it must be a mess, but the creators of "DoTA" (Defense of the Ancients) actually first established this type of game though mods. When I had first played league I was lost in what I needed to do, I recognized that me and my team had one objective and that was to destroy the turrets guarding the nexus (the final base). Both teams choosing their favorite heroes to help one another by playing different roles (Jungler, Tank, Support, Attack Damage Carry, Ability Power Carry, and Assassin). League of legends is not only a new type of playing style for individual people but it is also filled with teamwork. There is just no way to win a game without teamwork and communication, that's what makes the game so fun, finding different players and actually working together as one to defeat your enemy, a competitive game like this definitely catches my eye and it was one of the most played games in the world because of the competitiveness. People all around the world from different teams play to see who is better. This definitely changed the way I play games and most importantly made me better, when playing league of legends you have to react quickly and think to yourself, "what is the most efficient way in doing this?", every second is a constant struggle in outplaying your opponents. I have always said to my friends who also play league of legends, "League of Legends, bringing friends together". We always get into fights on who is doing bad and how they can do better, and my small advice when playing with people is to make sure they are not your worst enemy because there will be altercations, fights, and a lot of trash talking. Regardless if they are your friends are not you will get into unfair fights, and the odds might stand against you at times, but always do your best and play the role you’re playing the best you can do. Here are some tips on league to help you throughout a game.




 

1) Stay confident

2) Keep learning

3) Always do things with reasoning

4) If you meet a complete A**, let him know that he is one, try to reason, if not, report him straight to Tribunal after game.

5) Everyone has a bad game, just do your best.

 

These tips will help you through a match of league of legends, and make you a better player overall. I hope to talk more leagues of legends, and post up more information.

 

Thanks again
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment